Our Organic Bay Leaves are from the aromatic foliage of the Bay Evergreen Tree. We source certified organic bay leaves, boasting a woody, astringent essence that used to infuse savory flavor into recipes.
- Approximately 3 to 6 inch long
- Light to dark olive green
- Add in a few leaves to soups, stews, and rice dishes
- A delicious way to up the flavor of your plain rice or quinoa is to add 1-2 leaves when you boil the water.
- This will add a wonderful fragrance and flavor. Just remember to remove before eating!