Umami Salt Benefits
• 50% less sodium than salt, but the same salty taste.
• Not only salty, it adds umami, giving you two seasonings in one.
• 11% protein and 20% fiber by weight.
• Rich in Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamin B3,Chlorophyll.
• Proven antioxidant, anti-diabetic, antihypertensive, anticancer properties. (Food and Function Journal 2013)
Why use Umami Salt?
• Lowering sodium intake helps prevent high blood pressure (FDA.gov).
• Umami flavor elevates any food.It's especially good on veggies.
• 15% DV Vitamin B3 in every 1.5g serving